Senior Graphic Designer Position
We are looking to add someone new to our team! If you love designing for a clean, beautiful aesthetic and enjoy working closely with a small, motivated team of women, this is for you!
- Send an email to email@example.com with subject line: Senior Designer Position
- Include a link to your portfolio (or attach a pdf)
- Include your resume
- Full time - 40 hours a week (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- Salt Lake-Provo, Utah area. We work remotely, but get together 2x a month.
- $40,000-65,000 with PTO & medical benefits. Pay based on experience.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience
- Must be proficient in the design Adobe Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Must be great with time management, organization and sticking to deadlines.
- Work closely with the Art Director on establishing the look and feel of the Promptly brand in all aspects (Social accounts, imagery, product, packaging, etc.)
- Be involved in weekly meetings, planning and strategizing with upper management.
- Design all graphics for social media, ads, website, and print deliverables
- Create graphic campaigns for product launches, sales, and social media content plan.
- Assist with product mockups, creating sku stickers, and final files for Journal covers.
- Design shipping boxes and card inserts that go inside.
- Assist in creating graphics for Amazon.
- Direct and run all photoshoots. Work with art director on dreaming up the look and feel, and then plan, hire models/photographers, run the shoot, and receive and organize imagery. Work with our Marketing Director on sticking to a budget for photoshoots.
- Assist in creating monthly email plan with CCO. Design and send emails. Strategize how to grow email list through giveaways, sweepstakes, and organic growth methods. Manage automation emails. Track growth on Privy forms.