Cover: Leatherette with Linen Spine
Prompt Booklet Included
The Loom Parent-Child Journal is a beautifully designed and illustrated journal that helps you build a stronger relationship with your child.
• Thoughtful writing and drawing prompts that will spark open conversation and genuine connection with your son or daughter (5 years old and up)
• A meaningful, screen-free activity
•Improves reading, writing, and communication skills in an engaging way
• Sparks creativity and imagination
• Contains research-backed practices of gratitude, affirmations, and the growth mindset
• Includes a mini booklet of prompts to start conversations inside and outside of the journal
• Neutral design with beautiful illustrations and gold foil accents
Examples of prompts in the Loom Parent-Child Journal:
-Something unique about you that I admire:
-My favorite ways to spend time with you:
-What's your favorite place to be in our home and why?
-What does your name mean?
-If everyone could know you for five things, what would they be?
Unless otherwise stated, we strive to get all orders processed and shipped within 1 business day. After your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information. Please ensure your shipping information is entered accurately.
We hope you love your journal, if for any reason you would like to return your journal, please shoot us an email to email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your journal for return instructions. At this time, Promptly Journals is unable to offer exchanges.
If you ordered the incorrect item, please return the unwanted item and re-order through our website. If you receive a product you believe is damaged or defective, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any photos showing the damage and we would be happy to offer you replacement product.
Only 20 minutes of writing a week for a more connected relationship.
It's like two journals for the price of one.
To help you have fun and meaningful written conversations with your child.
Goals and Dreams Section
If everyone could know you for five things, what would they be?
What's your favorite place to be in our home and why?
Our Common Threads Section
Something unique about you that I admire...