Loom Parent-Child Journal - Mint
Cover: Leatherette with Linen Spine
Prompt Booklet Included
The Loom Parent-Child Journal is a beautifully designed and illustrated journal that helps you build a stronger relationship with your child.
• Thoughtful writing and drawing prompts that will spark open conversation and genuine connection with your son or daughter (5 years old and up)
• A meaningful, screen-free activity
•Improves reading, writing, and communication skills in an engaging way
• Sparks creativity and imagination
• Contains research-backed practices of gratitude, affirmations, and the growth mindset
• Includes a mini booklet of prompts to start conversations inside and outside of the journal
• Neutral design with beautiful illustrations and gold foil accents
Examples of prompts in the Loom Parent-Child Journal:
-Something unique about you that I admire:
-My favorite ways to spend time with you:
-What's your favorite place to be in our home and why?
-What does your name mean?
-If everyone could know you for five things, what would they be?
Unless otherwise stated, we strive to get all orders processed and shipped within 1 business day. After your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information. Most domestic orders will arrive within 1-5 business days depending on your proximity to Utah. Please ensure your shipping information is entered accurately.
We hope you love your journal, if for any reason you would like to return your journal, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your journal for return instructions. At this time, Promptly Journals is unable to offer exchanges.
If you ordered the incorrect item, please return the unwanted item and re-order through our website. If you receive a product you believe is damaged or defective, please send an email to email@example.com with any photos showing the damage and we would be happy to offer you replacement product.
A more abundant life in just three minutes a day.
A gratitude practice is proven to improve your physical and mental well-being.
Thoughtful weekly prompts to help you dive deeper into gratitude.