Postpartum Journals - Powdered Lilac
What's to love:
- A wipeable cover in Cashew Leatherette
- Coil bound design for easy writing
- Journaling prompts, check-ins, therapy tips, words of encouragement, and resources specific to the postpartum period
- The perfect companion for any mother who is pregnant or recently had a baby (by birth or adoption)
- Helps prevent and ease the symptoms of postpartum depression and anxiety
- How can you show compassion to yourself today?
- What helps you feel more emotionally balanced? What adjustments can you make to get the help you need?
- What do you want to remember about this stage in your life?
- Have you felt more angry, impatient, or frustrated since the birth of your baby? Write about some moments when it has been hard to keep your cool. (P.S. You're not alone. See therapy tip for help.)
Unless otherwise stated, we strive to get all orders processed and shipped within 1 business day. After your order has shipped, you'll receive an email with tracking information. Please ensure your shipping information is entered accurately.
We hope you love your journal, if for any reason you would like to return your journal, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your journal for return instructions. At this time, Promptly Journals is unable to offer exchanges.
If you ordered the incorrect item, please return the unwanted item and re-order through our website. If you receive a product you believe is damaged or defective, please send an email to email@example.com with any photos showing the damage and we would be happy to offer you replacement product.
The most effective ways to resolve sibling rivalry is to create a cooperative environment and celebrate individuality. That’s what the Loom Siblings Journal does.
Forges a stronger bond between siblings that will last forever.
Packed with journaling prompts and games for hours of screen-free fun.