Happy Holidays! This time of year can get pretty chaotic, which is why we are happy to share our 2019 holiday gift guide (all of which you can buy from the comfort of your home) to make your Holiday prep a little bit easier.
It can be difficult to know what to get for new mamas + babies (How many binkies is too many binkies?) So this year we decided to share our favorite gifts for all the moms and little ones in your life.
P.S. Treat yo’self! It’s totally acceptable to send this gift guide to anyone who needs a little hint about what’s on your list.
1. Undercover Mama House Dress Because if you’re going to wear the same outfit
for a week, make it transition from day to night with no fuss, AND look cute.
2. Fawn Design Diaper Bag Diaper bags, but make it fashion.
3. Cute Hair Scrunchies Haven’t showered in a week? Baby pulling out your hair?
Can’t help you there, but these cute velvet scrunchies sure are a great distraction.
4. Glossier Cloud Paint Life hack: putting on a little cheek color helps you look less
tired and is a great way to feel like you have it all together! (PS. You are doing great,
you deserve this)
5. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Change your lip game OVERNIGHT because a day
out at the spa isn’t exactly on your radar at the moment.
6. Trendy Hair Clips Now that you’ve tricked everyone into thinking you just
showered this morning, spruce up your fresh(ish) hair with some adorable hair clips.
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo Speaking of not having 15 minutes to yourself to take a
shower… mamas, let us introduce an absolute game-changer: DRY SHAMPOO!
8. SaraNoni Blanket FOR ALL THE SNUGGLES
9. Bark Thins (Chocolate) We really don’t have to explain this one.
10. Tumbler with Straw Say goodbye to having to microwave your coffee three
times! This Tumbler will keep your coffee warm for hours.
1. Childhood History Journal A personal favorite (for obvious reasons) This is a
gift that keeps on giving.
2. Honest Co. Diaper Rash Cream Gentle, effective, and plant-based - you
can never have too much of this stuff.
3. Nose Frida PSA: It may not be the most glamorous gift on the list, but this self-
described snot sucker’ is a must-have.
4. Beanie A cute knitted beanie under $10? Can’t go wrong here.
5. Baby carrier Under $30, with over 3,000 five star reviews this practical baby
carrier will make running errands with your new one a little easier.
6. Dock-a-Tot This baby lounger mimics the womb and is a total game-changer
forgetting a (kind of) good night's rest.
7. Onesies A cozy little organic onesie perfect for those cold winter nights.
8. Freshly Picked Moccs The mother of all baby moccasins, your baby will be
the envy of the ball (daycare?)
Our Black Friday sale goes all week long starting November 26th and will be offering
Happy Holidays, and happy shopping!